Why Infrared Heat?
- Quartz infrared tubes utilize new infrared technology in Comfort Furnace Infrared Heaters.
- New stainless steel diffusers produce 14% more heat than last year’s models.
- Designed to last 20,000 hours minimum instead of the standard 5,000 hour rating on most other infrared bulbs.
- New ceramic and stainless quick-connect terminals provide for easy servicing. Tubes can be replaced in three minutes or less without special skills. When a tube needs to be replaced we ship the new tube to you with a service reimbursement voucher so you never have to be without your heater. This avoids the 3-4 week turn-around time required to ship a heater back to the manufacturer for warranty or repair.
- New Comfort Furnace heat exchanger provides enhanced copper ionization. This leads to maximum conversion of infrared wave into a more absorbent bandwidth of infrared. (9-10 micron)
- Comfort Furnace infrared heaters have a 3-year extended manufacturer’s warranty.
- Comfort Furnace infrared heaters have Solid-state Electronics – No more mechanical contact switches or sensors to wear out.
- Comfort Furnace infrared heaters have a full function electronic Thermostat – This new thermostat replaces the standard mechanical thermostat found on other brands. Provides sensitive control of room temperatures to 1 degree.
- Comfort Furnace infrared heaters have a Delayed Start Function – you can delay when your heater turns on up to 23 hours from the time you set it which provides versatility and additional energy efficiency.
Portable heaters are a major cause of residential fires in the United States. The Comfort Furnace
infrared heater, however, cannot cause a fire. That’s because the quartz infrared heating elements are
confined inside a fireproof heat exchange. So the outside remains cool to the touch. In fact,
when it’s operating pets can sleep on it without harm.
Unlike kerosene, gas or wood heating, The Comfort Furnace doesn’t require excessive ventilation
(cold air coming into the house) for safe operation. This leads to increased heating efficiency and
no combustion by-products.
The Comfort Furnace infrared heater provides a healthier heat. That’s because unlike other heating sources, it will not reduce the humidity or oxygen content in the room. Your sinuses and skin won’t be dry like with typical heating sources. Gone is the suffering from increased lethargy or sleepiness. It’s all thanks to an intelligent unit that doesn’t destroy and leaves negative ions intact.
In addition, all Comfort Furnace Quartz Infrared Portable Heaters are equipped with a 3-micron
reusable filter system that removes airborne particles as air is pulled into the heating system.
The heat exchanger in a Comfort Furnace heater destroys bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew,
and other air-borne pathogens before the heated air leaves the unit.
By using individual controlled units, the Comfort Furnace heater provides heat only where and when it is needed. Portable zoned heating produces economical heating for maximum energy savings by heating only the areas that you desire to heat.
The Comfort Furnace heater comes with accurate electronic thermostat controls and a delayed start function to provide accurate comfort settings and minimize energy costs when you’re not at home.
Its infrared heater is less expensive to operate per square foot than other forms of electric or gas heat.
The Comfort Furnace heater uses a standard 115volt household current, and requires no special 220volt wiring, chimney vent or expensive duct installation.
No longer will you face the old hot spot/cold pocket syndrome. With the Comfort Furnace™ infrared heater you get even heat distribution. It is thermostatically controlled, and circulates and recycles heated air from floor to ceiling so the temperature differential is minor. Which means there’s no need for a ceiling fan.
As the Comfort Furnace™ infrared heater operates, you will notice that its heating ability does not depend on a high-speed flow of air. Instead, the gentle airflow allows for better air mixing inside the unit leading to more effective heating action.
Just plug the power cord into any 115 volt 15 amp receptacle. Push the power button and then set the thermostat to the desired temperature. That’s it. The Comfort Furnace™ infrared heater will do the rest. The fan will not turn on during the warm-up cycle. Once the infrared quartz heating elements have warmed up (about 2 minutes) the fan will turn on. The result? You get an additional soft, heavenly heat for maximum efficiency and comfort. Talk about simple comforts.