Highwood Adirondack Ottoman
Made from the next-generation synthetic wood material, the Highwood's Adirondack Ottoman is manufactured with style and long lasting durability. Natural wood-grain beauty combines with ultra low maintenance longevity for true "year round" performance. The Highwood Adirondack Ottoman will perfectly accent any home or outdoor space and folds up for easy storage or transportation.
The Highwood Adirondack Ottoman is designed to fit The Adirondack Chair built by Amish craftsmen USA. The unique synthetic wood material is highly durable, contains no fillers, and will never need paint or stain.
- Available in Acorn color
- Highwood manufactures the world's most realistic synthetic wood - premium embossed surfaces, rich colors and natural beauty
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Built in UV protection, fade resistance and no surface degradation, cracking, splitting, warping or moisture absorption
- Curved and reclining seat-back for extra comfort
- Slightly wider than normal seat opening
- Assembled with stainless steel hardware
- Folds away neatly for easy transportation and storage
- 5 Year warranty gives peace of mind
- Proudly made and assembled in the USA
- Dimensions: 13"H x 20"W x 17" D
We're here to help, call us toll-free:
Mon. - Thur.: 8AM-5PM
Fri.: 8AM-3PM Eastern
to email us.
About Highwood Lumber
- Low Maintenance - rinse down with soap and water to keep the Highwood Adirondack Chair free from duct and grime.
- Color Stable - even in harsh conditions the synthetic wood will not fade or change color.
- No fillers - the Highwood Adirondack Chair is a true synthetic material, not a composite. It will not fall victim to moisture damage.
- Solid Pieces - just like real wood, our synthetic wood is made in solid pieces. There are no veneers or inner layers.
- Ultimate Outdoor Performance - the synthetic wood is harder then cedar or redwood and will never splinter, rot, warp, or suffer from insect damage.
- Eco-frindly - The material in this chair is Non-toxic, and manufactured out of recycled material in a environmentally conscious plant.